I was watching The View when the Whoopster dropped this bomb dilly. I was amazed that I could not find anything else about it..until now. ( yes, I Tivo the View every day) DJRR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lost Spoilers Step aside Ausiello and Kristin, make way DarkUFO and Spoilerfix, there is a new force in spoilers and it is, Whoopie Goldberg? Whoopie apparently is not up on spoiler etiquette and blurted out a doozie of a spoiler yesterday on "The View." Read at your own risk!Whoopie was discussing the show and announced that they would be starting a whole new storyline based off the discovery of the "fake plane." Now is Whoopie so sure it is a fake plane? How does she know that? As find815 players know, Oceanic 815 was found, but is it fake or a duplicate created when the doomed flight plunged through whatever mysterious energy field surrounds the island? Only Whoopie knows!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment