
From KathyG: If said spy was Michael…he’d be torn between his loyalties to his friends and to his “boss” Ben – hence hiding after unlocking the door so Syaid and Desmond could get out…but somehow said spy is being forced to remain loyal to Ben – obviously there’s a connection between Ben and Widmore, but how does said spy get involved?
From MikeE: I'll just forward the notes I typed to myself last night following the show. Just bits that filled in blanks, reminded me of old questions or raised new ones.
ben possessive of juliet - sent goodwin to die
ben possessive of juliet - sent goodwin to die
goodwin's wife - revisionist history scene - still in contact with ben? - still hates juliet
locke - why trust ben - just walk away
confimation of widmore interest in island/evilness
daniel/charlotte - aware of true intentions of widmore?
jack/juliet kiss - where is that going
pregnancies - timing of illness -
is sun another one of the 6
locke knows man on boat - we will next week
trust issues across the board
ben/locke parallel - insurrection?
zach/emma - list - who wrote it? who are we to question - where are the kidnapped survivors?
What'd I miss?
What'd I miss?
No comments:
Post a Comment