Friday, May 30, 2008

Best episode ever?



Dare I say it, Ben is my new favorite LOST character.
" Ben, you have just killed innocent people"
"So..."
"So..?" dammmmmmmmn.

He had me at so.!
I will never be able to get hrough Seasons 2 and 3 again.

The first 3 minutes were action packed, the first 30 minutes had me on the edge.
It was by far the best episode ever.

I can go through the summer content.

DJRR thoughts

Walt looks 25

Sun is a bad ass..They will pay .. What did she mean the 8 were not the only ones that got off the island? Did she mean Ben or some "others?"

KG's Sawyer is a bad ass " what did he say to kate?
UUm the island ...disappeared...lol

The ~we have to go baaaack continuation.....great great great!
Penny? Penny? Hopefuly Dezzie is gone.

The coffin surprise....DAMN!!! I did not see that coming!!

I had to burn this episode to DVD. I must break it down to the barebones
.

No comments: